Inquiry

IVF-Fonds Support

Reimbursment through the Austrian IVF-Fonds


In July 1999, effective as per January 2000, the Austrian Parliament, the "Nationalrat", enacted a statute through which a fund, supporting In Vitro fertilisations was established. Under a specific set of circumstances this Fonds covers 70% of the costs of treatment and medication. The remainder of 30% will have to come from the patient

You can download detailled information concerning the IVF-Fonds using the following link:
http://www.bmg.gv.at/cms/home/attachments/2/8/0/CH1154/CMS1291326122730/informationivf_-fonds.pdf